Exhaust leaks seem to be an all-too-common issue with most modified Subarus. They tend to spring up out of nowhere and cause hours of troubleshooting headaches. Compare our adapter to the competition and you will immediately see why we offer the best solution to finally end that pesky leak.
The most guaranteed leak you will get though is if you run an aftermarket 3" downpipe to an OEM or OEM like 2.5" Exhaust. The other most common leaks that we hear about is from running an OEM downpipe with an aftermarket 3" catback without a proper adaptor.
3" Downpipe to OEM Catback:
Cut from Steel and hand welded these pieces were born tough. With the ability to work with both flat style gaskets AND donut gaskets they cannot be matched. If that wasn't enough we flared out one end to just shy of 3" so that unlike the competitors, our adapter will not block flow!
- Flared Adapter Transition! (Creates a smooth transition from your 3" downpipe to your OEM midpipe)
- Flanged for OEM Donut Gasket
- Indestructible Steel CNC Laser cut construction
- Simple bolt on installation. (With bolts included)
- Will Not obstruct exhaust flow like other adapters. (Flared end guarantees smooth exhaust flow)
*NOTE: GrimmSpeed 3in. Gasket and OEM Subaru Donut Gasket SOLD SEPARATELY*