Call for assistance
Mod Now, Pay Later
Save On Delivery
Free shipping on most orders over $199
Designed for the MY15+ FA20DIT WRX the Process West ‘DITTO’ (Direct Injection Tubular Original) compromises a mix of billet plenum and cast large bore runners to achieve the highest intake flow rates possible. Over 12 months from initial design to testing on our own in-house WRX has allowed us to ensure not only guaranteed performance gains (see attached dyno sheet of a totally standard WRX with and without DITTO) but also perfect fitment. Note DITTO is a direct fit for Process West top and front mount intercooler equipped vehicles.* (see application notes below).
Power gains come from computer designed and tested internal plenum porting and an overall larger volume and greater runner capacity for optimal cylinder filling. Not only does DITTO offer these advantages but it is also part of our new ‘NO CEL’ product range that allows fitment to a totally standard vehicle with no Check Engine Light or Tuning required. Obviously even further improved results can be achieved in tuned versions of the FA20, with our experience showing the greater the power output, the greater the gains!
For the hardcore WRX Tuners there is also a DITTO RACE version available that gives unmatched tuning flexibility in the form of an additional 4 port injector mounts. Designed to take any EV-14 specification fuel injector this delivers tuners the flexibility to add substantial extra amounts of fuel from an aftermarket ecu/injector driver to give a true 1000+hp worth of capacity. Whilst Process West don’t offer the computer hardware, we do deliver the functionality that highly tuned engines need.
- Durable billet aluminum plenum construction
- Cast aluminum large-bore runners
- Computer designed and tested internal plenum porting
- Provides an overall larger volume and greater runner capacity for optimal cylinder filling
- Polished finish
- Strong tig-welds designed to handle 100+ psi of boost
- The plenum has been designed to aggressive low and mid-range torque while opening up power higher in the rev range
- Ideal for those making more boost and power that would otherwise surpass the limits of the factory intake manifold
- Designed for the 2.0-liter FA application
- Ideal for high-powered street cars, drag cars, or track-dedicated race cars and rally cars
- Provides a clean and custom engine bay aesthetic
- Will not trigger a CEL and no tuning will be required
- Process West VERTICOOLER requires fitting kit – Part Number: PWIM007VFT.
- Process West DITTO will directly fit with all front mount intercooler kits that use the stock inlet manifold.
- Process West DITTO will require modifications to the mounting brackets and hood ducting for Khanacooler and other brand top mounted intercoolers.
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of purchase pending Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No returns or cancellations on special order items. All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must be able to be resold as new. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, fluids, greases, chemicals, and clothing are not able to return.
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for most orders totaling $199 or more. A free shipping option will be available during checkout. This offer is for delivery address in the continental United States and excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items that require freight shipping.
Patterson Performance stocks a large quantity of items at any given time. Some items may require drop shipping from one of our various distributors. In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. If you're needing your product quickly, please contact us to verify product availability before placing your order. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Estimated shipping dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on inventory levels and manufacturer lead times. Backordered items are shipped immediately once available.
Items ship daily, If the item you ordered is not in stock, a member of our team will contact you via email / phone.
Patterson Performance will only ship to an address that varies from your billing address if payment is made via Paypal or a financing partner.
Patterson Performance ships from multiple warehouses throughout the United States, and sometimes from manufacturers overseas.
You can simply contact us via email / telephone for a live inventory check
Find more information at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.