Call for assistance
Mod Now, Pay Later
Save On Delivery
Free shipping on most orders over $199
See "Vehicle Applications" Tab To Determine Part #s For Your Vehicle.
Input Desired Part Number(s) In Order Notes Section To Prevent Order Delays
Install any aftermarket racing seat in your vehicle with a high strength 3/16″ steel Planted seat bracket brought to you by BRAUM is made just for your vehicle. They’re precision made and durable for an easy, reliable installation. They are finished with a black powder coat and applications are available for most cars. Price is for one seat bracket only.
No one needs to tell even the newest car owner that part fitment varies between vehicles. When it comes to designing a single part to fit in a wide variety of vehicles, some sort of customization is inevitable. Seats are no exception. Although some seats are interchangeable between different models (but the same make), in general the only factory seats that will fit in your vehicle are the ones made specifically for it. This is because the mounting locations for factory seats and the curvature of each vehicle’s floor pan differ from car to car. If you plan to install universal aftermarket seats, you will need a seat bracket for your specific application in order to make them compatible with your vehicle. Planted Technology seat brackets are made of high strength steel flat bars, welded together and drilled with precision, and powdercoated for corrosion resistance, longevity, and aesthetic appeal. The result is a sturdy foundation that you can rely on to hold your seat firmly to your floor for years to come. All this for a price that won’t break the bank.
- Seats come in many different shapes and sizes so not all seats will fit in all vehicles. It is up to the end user to determine if the seat will fit prior to ordering the Seat Bracket and other components.
- Many vehicles have the steering wheel offset toward the center of the vehicle. This can be accentuated when installing an aftermarket seat of a different size then the factory seat.
- Replacing a factory seat with an aftermarket seat may cause the vehicle’s warning indicators to activate. This can be due to airbag, weight and/or other sensors in the factory seat that are not included in an aftermarket seat. It may be possible to eliminate these indicators with an electronic resistor but it is up to the end user to determine if a resistor will work & which resistor to use.
- Due to variations from OEM brackets to aftermarket brackets, additional hardware may need to be purchased to mount the seat brackets to your stock mounting points.
- All Planted Seat Brackets are based on US model vehicles. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify fitment in vehicles outside of the US.
- Seat Brackets are made to order, they take about 5-7 business days to fabricate and powder coat.
- Professional installation is recommended.
Additional optional accessories such as side mount brackets, sliders, etc. are sold individually. Need help with which products fit your new seats the best, contact us for assistance!
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of purchase pending Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No returns or cancellations on special order items. All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must be able to be resold as new. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, fluids, greases, chemicals, and clothing are not able to return.
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for most orders totaling $199 or more. A free shipping option will be available during checkout. This offer is for delivery address in the continental United States and excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items that require freight shipping.
Patterson Performance stocks a large quantity of items at any given time. Some items may require drop shipping from one of our various distributors. In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. If you're needing your product quickly, please contact us to verify product availability before placing your order. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Estimated shipping dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on inventory levels and manufacturer lead times. Backordered items are shipped immediately once available.
Items ship daily, If the item you ordered is not in stock, a member of our team will contact you via email / phone.
Patterson Performance will only ship to an address that varies from your billing address if payment is made via Paypal or a financing partner.
Patterson Performance ships from multiple warehouses throughout the United States, and sometimes from manufacturers overseas.
You can simply contact us via email / telephone for a live inventory check
Find more information at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.