C.A.R.B. Executive Order No. D-727-6
- Direct-fit for 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
- 27º F reduction in charge temperature compared to factory intercooler
- 37.5% increase of in core volume over factory intercooler
- 15-row bar-and-plate alloy core with cast alloy end tanks for improved flow characteristics
- 4-layer Aramid fiber reinforced boost hoses for excellent heat resistance & strength
- Satin black powder-coated finish aluminum parts for superior durability
- Does not interfere with active grille shutters or adaptive cruise control
- No drilling or modification required for installation featuring integrated mounting brackets
Mountune has more Ford EcoBoost powered vehicle platform experience than any other company resulting in proven performance backed by over 40 years of Motorsport DNA.
The Mountune intercooler upgrade includes charge pipes reinforced with four layers of Aramid fiber and hose clamps built to handle high pressure. Our charge pipe system now includes a turbo charger discharge hard pipe complete with bypass valve mounting flange. Everything fits in stock locations, so you don’t need to drill or cut anything for installation, and you can even reuse the OEM shroud and air deflectors. That makes this a bolt-on upgrade that’s ready to handle higher boost pressure as you upgrade your engine.
Technical SpecificationsCore dimensions:
- Factory Intercooler : L635mm x H251mm x D63mm
- Mountune Intercooler : L635mm x H242mm x D90mm
- Stock volume: 10.04 Liters
- Mountune volume: 13.80 Liters
Performance Comparison : Original vs. Mountune
- 205 deg F reduction in charge temp (27degF reduction compared to stock)
- +10% intercooling efficiency compared to stock
- Consistent (96-99%) intercooling efficiency under heavy load
- Mountune Performance Bar-and-Plate Intercooler
- Mountune Complete Charge Pipe Kit
- Mountune Heavy Duty Hose Clamp Kit
- Bypass Valve Mounting Hardware
- Mountune Logo Stencil
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of purchase pending Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No returns or cancellations on special order items. All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must be able to be resold as new. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, fluids, greases, chemicals, and clothing are not able to return.
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for most orders totaling $199 or more. A free shipping option will be available during checkout. This offer is for delivery address in the continental United States and excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items that require freight shipping.
Patterson Performance stocks a large quantity of items at any given time. Some items may require drop shipping from one of our various distributors. In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. If you're needing your product quickly, please contact us to verify product availability before placing your order. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Estimated shipping dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on inventory levels and manufacturer lead times. Backordered items are shipped immediately once available.
Items ship daily, If the item you ordered is not in stock, a member of our team will contact you via email / phone.
Patterson Performance will only ship to an address that varies from your billing address if payment is made via Paypal or a financing partner.
Patterson Performance ships from multiple warehouses throughout the United States, and sometimes from manufacturers overseas.
You can simply contact us via email / telephone for a live inventory check
Find more information at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.