Call for assistance
Mod Now, Pay Later
Save On Delivery
Free shipping on most orders over $199
Tested and validated on the dyno and in real world conditions, the mountune Raptor Intercooler engine upgrade provides substantial reduction in charge air temperatures and features CAD designed, cast aluminum end tanks for smooth transition and even distribution of air across the core. Cast aluminum hot and cold side charge air ducts are also included for precise fitment, superior aesthetics and purposeful air flow. Each Raptor upgrade kit also includes a CNC mandrel bent aluminum cold side charge pipe that ensures maximum flow all the way to the intake manifold.
- Intercooler mounts behind the grill above the bumper to accommodate a range of vehicle accessories, winches, and bumpers
- Heavy Duty Bar and Plate Construction
- Optimized Internal and External Fin Geometry to ensure best heat rejection with minimal pressure drop
- Large Core 25" x 12" x 3.5"- Double the charge cooler volume of the OEM Intercooler
- 71% more frontal surface area compared to the OEM Intercooler
- High quality thermal rejection black powder coat finish included
- Robust brackets
- Cast end tanks and Inlet ducts
- Large Diameter mandrel bent charge air pipe
- Robust mounting system ensures stability for any terrain
- 2017 - 2020 Ford Raptor 3.5L
- 2017 - 2020 Ford F-150 3.5L (Gen2)
- 2017 - 2020 Ford F-150 2.7L
CAD Designed, Cast Aluminum Intercooler End Tanks ensure a smooth transition and even air flow distribution across the core for maximum efficiency and various boost levels.
The large core size and increased frontal area ensures incredible engine performance.
- Length 19.5"
- Height 9"
- Width 3"
- Volume 526.5 cu inch
- Frontal Area 175.5 sq in
- Length 25"
- Height 12"
- Width 3.5"
- Volume 1050 cu inch (99.4% volume increase over stock)
- Frontal Area 300 sq in (71% larger frontal surface area)
The mountune Intercooler overlaid on the OEM intercooler shows increased surface area and volume.
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of purchase pending Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No returns or cancellations on special order items. All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must be able to be resold as new. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, fluids, greases, chemicals, and clothing are not able to return.
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for most orders totaling $199 or more. A free shipping option will be available during checkout. This offer is for delivery address in the continental United States and excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items that require freight shipping.
Patterson Performance stocks a large quantity of items at any given time. Some items may require drop shipping from one of our various distributors. In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. If you're needing your product quickly, please contact us to verify product availability before placing your order. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Estimated shipping dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on inventory levels and manufacturer lead times. Backordered items are shipped immediately once available.
Items ship daily, If the item you ordered is not in stock, a member of our team will contact you via email / phone.
Patterson Performance will only ship to an address that varies from your billing address if payment is made via Paypal or a financing partner.
Patterson Performance ships from multiple warehouses throughout the United States, and sometimes from manufacturers overseas.
You can simply contact us via email / telephone for a live inventory check
Find more information at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.