After years of being asked to develop a Killer B Motorsport Air/Oil Separator, we are proud to announce the release of our GD version. In that time there has been a lot of research, engineering, simulations, development, and rigorous testing over many seasons, exposed to environmental extremes, and driving conditions (daily driving, auto-X, drag racing, dyno testing, etc.), as well as on stock engines and those exceeding 700whp.
The goal of this product is simple, the removal of oil (in liquid or vapor form) from vented crankcase gasses. This is accomplished by using a design that has no restrictions; media or baffles, to reduce the flow potential of the crankcase and head vents. The benefit of this is improved evacuation of crankcase gasses; better ring seal, reduced oil consumption and improved power potential.
The Killer B Motorsport Air/Oil Separator functions with a vacuum source from the turbo inlet. Drain back design assures that any oil accumulation returns to the oil pan, providing a consistent oil supply to the engine. Six stainless steel bolts on the top, make it quick and easy for inspection and cleaning. It is not heated and we see no reason to add unnecessary cooling/heating (weight, complexity, increased install time, and increase probability of something leaking). The Killer B Motorsport Air/Oil Separator should meet and exceeds your expectations of form and function. Our Air/Oil Separator is a product that enthusiasts have been waiting for.
• Accelerated flow of blow-by gasses forces suspended oil droplets out of suspension. Centrifugal filtration is a proven process for separation of many particle types and sizes. The application in automotive applications has mostly been in use with high dollar sports cars and racecars.
• Collected oil drains back into the crankcase where it belongs.
• Applies vacuum to the crankcase improving ring seal, reducing oil consumption and improving power potential.
• No media to clean/replaces or baffles to inhibit crankcase flow
• Made of billet and TIG welded 6061-T6 Aluminum
• Killer B Motorsport push-lock barb fittings require no hose clamps
• Motorsport grade hoses and hardware included
*Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual products may vary
All Killer B Motorsport parts have a Lifetime Warranty for the Original Purchaser. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable. If the product fails it would need to be determined by Killer B Motorsport that it is due to manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. This does not cover normal wear and tear. Improper use, modification, or abuse voids this warranty. Killer B Motorsport will not be held responsible for additional costs due to the failure of a product (cost of sale, towing, laber, etc.).