A direct bolt-on, straight through design, the Touring Edition Exhaust is a full 3" diameter exhaust featuring two bullet style resonators and an H-pipe that brings out a smooth muscle tone with no drone throughout the entire range... all of the time, thanks to AWE's 180 Technology. This configuration compliments the EJ25 in every way. Seriously.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Rasp-free, aggressive Boxer tone without the drone
- Max gains of 11 hp and 11 ft/lbs of torque (STI), and 18 hp and 15 ft/lbs of torque (WRX) at the crank.
- Available as Touring or Track Edition Cat-back Exhausts
- STI's Touring Edition features AWE's proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology, tuned specifically for the EJ25
- Handcrafted from 3" CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 102mm quad tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
*Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary
- AWE brand exhausts: Tubing, welding, flex areas: Lifetime
- Tip finish defects (please follow washing instructions prior to contacting support): One year (see Tip Finish below)
AWE's One Year Tip Finish Warranty covers defects on AWE tips for a period of one year from purchase date. Exclusions to the AWE One Year Tip Finish Warranty: (1) Pinhole sized pitting on the inside of tips, which is considered normal wear and tear, and (2) Blemishes or marring of appearance due to weather, road hazards, lack of maintenance (defined in next sentence) or extremes of heat or cold. Thorough periodic cleaning of AWE tips is required as general maintenance, and must be done prior to submitting a warranty claim on tips, as returned tips found to have been dirty (and not defective) will have forfeited any core charges.