AWE Touring Edition Catback Exhaust - Subaru WRX/STI Sedan 2011-2020
A direct bolt-on, straight through design, the Touring Edition Exhaust is a full 3" diameter exhaust featuring two bullet style resonators and an H-pipe that brings out a smooth muscle tone with no drone throughout the entire range... all of the time, thanks to AWE's 180 Technology. This configuration compliments the EJ25 in every way. Seriously.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Rasp-free, aggressive Boxer tone without the drone
- Max gains of 11 hp and 11 ft/lbs of torque (STI), and 18 hp and 15 ft/lbs of torque (WRX) at the crank.
- Available as Touring or Track Edition Cat-back Exhausts
- STI's Touring Edition features AWE's proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology, tuned specifically for the EJ25
- Handcrafted from 3" CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 102mm quad tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
*Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of purchase pending Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No returns or cancellations on special order items. All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must be able to be resold as new. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, fluids, greases, chemicals, and clothing are not able to return.
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for most orders totaling $199 or more. A free shipping option will be available during checkout. This offer is for delivery address in the continental United States and excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items that require freight shipping.
Patterson Performance stocks a large quantity of items at any given time. Some items may require drop shipping from one of our various distributors. In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. If you're needing your product quickly, please contact us to verify product availability before placing your order. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Estimated shipping dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on inventory levels and manufacturer lead times. Backordered items are shipped immediately once available.
Items ship daily, If the item you ordered is not in stock, a member of our team will contact you via email / phone.
Patterson Performance will only ship to an address that varies from your billing address if payment is made via Paypal or a financing partner.
Patterson Performance ships from multiple warehouses throughout the United States, and sometimes from manufacturers overseas.
You can simply contact us via email / telephone for a live inventory check
Find more information at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- AWE brand exhausts: Tubing, welding, flex areas: Lifetime
- Tip finish defects (please follow washing instructions prior to contacting support): One year (see Tip Finish below)
AWE's One Year Tip Finish Warranty covers defects on AWE tips for a period of one year from purchase date. Exclusions to the AWE One Year Tip Finish Warranty: (1) Pinhole sized pitting on the inside of tips, which is considered normal wear and tear, and (2) Blemishes or marring of appearance due to weather, road hazards, lack of maintenance (defined in next sentence) or extremes of heat or cold. Thorough periodic cleaning of AWE tips is required as general maintenance, and must be done prior to submitting a warranty claim on tips, as returned tips found to have been dirty (and not defective) will have forfeited any core charges.