AEM’s High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and high volumes of fuel flow for roughly half the cost of comparable performance fuel pumps.
The AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump flows 340 lph at 40 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.
*AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Features:*
* Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
* In-Tank design
* Tested to flow 340lph @ 40psi
* 39mm diameter fits most applications
* Offset inlet design eases installation
* Each pump individually tested
* For gasoline vehicles
* Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
* Weight: 10.1oz (285grams)
* Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
* External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching
* Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD
* Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp
* PRV Activation: 90 PSI
* Impeller Design: Single Scroll Hard Anodized Aluminum Turbine
* Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
* Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
* Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
* Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
* Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of purchase pending Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No returns or cancellations on special order items. All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must be able to be resold as new. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, fluids, greases, chemicals, and clothing are not able to return.
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for most orders totaling $199 or more. A free shipping option will be available during checkout. This offer is for delivery address in the continental United States and excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items that require freight shipping.
Patterson Performance stocks a large quantity of items at any given time. Some items may require drop shipping from one of our various distributors. In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. If you're needing your product quickly, please contact us to verify product availability before placing your order. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Estimated shipping dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on inventory levels and manufacturer lead times. Backordered items are shipped immediately once available.
Items ship daily, If the item you ordered is not in stock, a member of our team will contact you via email / phone.
Patterson Performance will only ship to an address that varies from your billing address if payment is made via Paypal or a financing partner.
Patterson Performance ships from multiple warehouses throughout the United States, and sometimes from manufacturers overseas.
You can simply contact us via email / telephone for a live inventory check
Find more information at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.