Call for assistance
Mod Now, Pay Later
Save On Delivery
Free shipping on most orders over $199
Torque Solution Throttle Body Hose Coupler Subaru WRX 2002-2007 / STI 2004-2020
Torque Solution Silicone Couplers are made from high quality silicone wound 5 layers and 5mm thick. Perfect for high boost applications to withstand swelling and bursting. This is a direct fit of the OEM Subaru coupler. It will work with the OEM or aftermarket TMIC's.
- 5 Layer Silicone
- 5mm Wall Thickness
- Street and track torture tested
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Torque Solution TB Hose
- 2 x Breeze Liner Worm Gear Clamps
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. (http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of purchase pending Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No returns or cancellations on special order items. All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must be able to be resold as new. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, fluids, greases, chemicals, and clothing are not able to return.
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for most orders totaling $199 or more. A free shipping option will be available during checkout. This offer is for delivery address in the continental United States and excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items that require freight shipping.
Patterson Performance stocks a large quantity of items at any given time. Some items may require drop shipping from one of our various distributors. In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. If you're needing your product quickly, please contact us to verify product availability before placing your order. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Estimated shipping dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on inventory levels and manufacturer lead times. Backordered items are shipped immediately once available.
Items ship daily, If the item you ordered is not in stock, a member of our team will contact you via email / phone.
Patterson Performance will only ship to an address that varies from your billing address if payment is made via Paypal or a financing partner.
Patterson Performance ships from multiple warehouses throughout the United States, and sometimes from manufacturers overseas.
You can simply contact us via email / telephone for a live inventory check
Find more information at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Torque Solution Limited Lifetime Warranty
Terms and Conditions Disclaimer / Warranty Exclusions:
1. Torque Solution products are intended for off road / race use only and are used at your own risk.
2. Torque Solution will not be held liable for damage caused to your vehicle that may occur from using our high performance products.
3. Anodizing is not covered due to exposure to UV Rays, heat and chemical detergents.
4. Damage incurred to related vehicle components.
5. Regular day to day wear and tear (urethane & rod ends are wear and tear items).
6. Installation costs and vehicle down time.
7. Noise, Vibration or Harshness (NVH) is to be expected when upgrading drive line or suspension components to stiffer/solid parts.