The SuperStik precision dipstick utilizes patented technology to vent trapped air that forms inside a dipstick tube when taking oil level measurements. This dramatically improves accuracy and repeatability over a standard dipstick. As a direct OEM replacement, the SuperStik offers superior performance with innovative design and aesthetics.
- Patented valving system provides accurate and repeatable oil level readings with the push of a button.
- CNC machined aluminum body is anodized in multiple colors.
- Innovative blade design with easy to read oil wicking surface finish.
- Make and model specific applications allow for easy installation, direct oem replacement.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- A seal on a dipstick handle is required for emissions standards. The seal pushes and pulls a trapped pocket of air in the dipstick tube when the handle is inserted or removed. This intern causes the oil level around the dipstick to move in response, leading to the rampant inconsistencies found when using OEM dipsticks.
- Accurate dipstick readings ensure optimal oil levels for maximum engine life and fuel economy.
- Dipstick repeatability allows the establishment of a baseline for future measurements to be referenced to.
- These relative measurements provide insight into the health of an engine and can bring attention to problems before catastrophic damage occurs.
*Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual products may vary
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of purchase pending Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No returns or cancellations on special order items. All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must be able to be resold as new. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, fluids, greases, chemicals, and clothing are not able to return.
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for most orders totaling $199 or more. A free shipping option will be available during checkout. This offer is for delivery address in the continental United States and excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items that require freight shipping.
Patterson Performance stocks a large quantity of items at any given time. Some items may require drop shipping from one of our various distributors. In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. If you're needing your product quickly, please contact us to verify product availability before placing your order. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Estimated shipping dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on inventory levels and manufacturer lead times. Backordered items are shipped immediately once available.
Items ship daily, If the item you ordered is not in stock, a member of our team will contact you via email / phone.
Patterson Performance will only ship to an address that varies from your billing address if payment is made via Paypal or a financing partner.
Patterson Performance ships from multiple warehouses throughout the United States, and sometimes from manufacturers overseas.
You can simply contact us via email / telephone for a live inventory check
Find more information at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.