Mountune MRX Turbocharger Upgrade - Ford Focus ST 2013-2018
- Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearings - lowest friction and fastest spool/response
- Water Cooled Center Section
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve Integrated to Compressor Housing
- Integrated Speed Sensor mounting provisions
- Low Inertia Gamma- Ti Turbine Wheel
- Stainless Steel Turbine Housing
- mountune Ni Resist turbocharger adapter
- Preformed coolant hard lines ensure trouble free installation and performance
- Mounting brackets to retain original heat shield
- 6-ply reinforced silicone primary compressor intake hose assembly - Allows for maximum flow while minimizing false knock caused by metal to metal contact
- BorgWarner Integrated recirculation valve ensures smooth OE operation and perfect drivability. Optional mountune recirculation valve can be installed
- Upgraded intercooler such as mountune PN 2363-IC-MR1
- Cobb Accessport and a competent tuner.
- mountune Intake or suitable option PN 2536-FHF-AA
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of purchase pending Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No returns or cancellations on special order items. All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must be able to be resold as new. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, fluids, greases, chemicals, and clothing are not able to return.
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for most orders totaling $199 or more. A free shipping option will be available during checkout. This offer is for delivery address in the continental United States and excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items that require freight shipping.
Patterson Performance stocks a large quantity of items at any given time. Some items may require drop shipping from one of our various distributors. In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. If you're needing your product quickly, please contact us to verify product availability before placing your order. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Estimated shipping dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on inventory levels and manufacturer lead times. Backordered items are shipped immediately once available.
Items ship daily, If the item you ordered is not in stock, a member of our team will contact you via email / phone.
Patterson Performance will only ship to an address that varies from your billing address if payment is made via Paypal or a financing partner.
Patterson Performance ships from multiple warehouses throughout the United States, and sometimes from manufacturers overseas.
You can simply contact us via email / telephone for a live inventory check
Find more information at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.