IAG / Willall Billet Aluminum EJ25 Subaru Case Halves For WRX, STI, Forester XT & Legacy GT
Using the same world-leading technology found in Willall’s incredible billet GT-R block, the billet EJ case seeks to change the Subaru performance tuning market by reinventing the EJ and addressing virtually every weakness that exists in max-power builds.
- Machined from solid billet 6061-T6 Aerospace grade aluminum
- Darton Ductile iron sleeves
- Increased material thickness in all known weak points (around head studs, bottom end location)
- Unique 4 bolt bottom end strengthening
- Threads are rolled into the block rather than conventionally cut for much greater strength
- Full cooling system operation
- Radiused coolant and oil galleries for improved flow and less foaming/turbulence
- Fits all factory engine bay ancillaries (i.e. AC/PS/etc.)
- Multiple Times stiffer and stronger than stock case
- Precision machined for superior surface finish
- Hard anodized to avoid marking or straining
- Bore & Hone: Bore & Hone to customer specification $300
- O-Ring: O-Ring Deck $200
- Case Bolts: ARP Case Bolts $450
Head Studs: IAG / ARP 14mm Head Studs, nuts, and washers - $550. *14mm head studs are required for this block
Minimum Requirements To Build & Assemble:
- ARP Case Bolts (Sold separately)
- 14mm Head Studs (Sold separately)
- Internal components (Pistons, Rods, Bearings, Crank, All sold separately).
*Attention: Special note about using ARP Case Bolts - IAG installs ARP CASE BOLTS with 30W engine oil using OEM SUBARU torque specs and procedures. Other torque specs and lubricants may lead to case distortion damage.
2002-2005 Subaru WRX requires mods
2006-2014 Subaru WRX
2004-2020 Subaru STI
2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT
2004-2013 Subaru Forester XT
*Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual products may vary
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of purchase pending Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No returns or cancellations on special order items. All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must be able to be resold as new. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, fluids, greases, chemicals, and clothing are not able to return.
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for most orders totaling $199 or more. A free shipping option will be available during checkout. This offer is for delivery address in the continental United States and excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items that require freight shipping.
Patterson Performance stocks a large quantity of items at any given time. Some items may require drop shipping from one of our various distributors. In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. If you're needing your product quickly, please contact us to verify product availability before placing your order. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Estimated shipping dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on inventory levels and manufacturer lead times. Backordered items are shipped immediately once available.
Items ship daily, If the item you ordered is not in stock, a member of our team will contact you via email / phone.
Patterson Performance will only ship to an address that varies from your billing address if payment is made via Paypal or a financing partner.
Patterson Performance ships from multiple warehouses throughout the United States, and sometimes from manufacturers overseas.
You can simply contact us via email / telephone for a live inventory check
Find more information at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.