Stage X Billet EJ25 Case Features:
- Machined from solid billet 6061-T6 Aerospace grade aluminum
- Darton Ductile iron sleeves
- Increased material thickness in all known weak points (around head studs, bottom end location)
- Unique 4 bolt bottom end strengthening
- Threads are rolled into the block rather than conventionally cut for much greater strength
- Full cooling system operation
- Radiused coolant and oil galleries for improved flow and less foaming/turbulence
- Fits all factory engine bay ancillaries (i.e. AC/PS/etc.)
- Multiple Times stiffer and stronger than stock case
- Precision machined for superior surface finish
- Hard anodized to avoid marking or straining
- Case - WREJBB Billet / Sleeved Case Halves
- Fire-Lock - IAG Fire-Lock receiver groove machining, latest solution to prevent head gasket failure on high horsepower and high boost Subaru's - *IAG Fire-Lock head gaskets required
- Machining - Machined for 14mm Head Studs *(Studs sold separately / Note the proper head gaskets or head gasket modifications are required for proper fitment with 14mm studs.
- Pistons – IAG-Spec JE FSR 99.75mm 2618 Forged Pistons, Electro-nickel Plated Tops & Ring area, Ring Set, .250" / .927" H13 Wrist Pins, Clips, (Perfect Skirt Coating and Offset Wrist Pins)
- Connecting Rods – IAG-Spec +2mm Tri-Beam w/ ARP625+ Rod Bolts
- Rod/Main Bearings – ACL/King Race Bearings
- Crankshaft – Manley Billet Crank
- Case / Main Bolts – ARP Main Bolts
Additional Options Available:
- Head Studs - IAG / ARP Spec 14mm head studs, nuts, and washers - Part# IAG-ENG-1711 [Add $550.00]
- Oil Pumps - Subaru JDM 12mm Oil Pump - Part# 15010AA310 [Add $219.00] / OEM Subaru 11mm Oil Pump - Part# 15010AA360 [Add $199.95]
- Hardware / Seal Option - (Includes: Wrist pin plugs, washers, separator cover, bolts, etc. In case you don’t want to transfer from the original engine). Part# IAG-ENG-1720 [Add $105.99]
- *IAG Fire-Lock .051" Head Gaskets with IAG-Spec Alloy Ring Set* PN# IAG-ENG-1740
- 14mm Head Studs
- 8.5:1 on D Cylinder Heads (EJ255)
- 8.2:1 on B, V and W EJ257 Heads with standard thickness gasket.
The IAG / Willall Stage X Short Block has a power output rating of 1100+BHP.
*All IAG short blocks are balanced and blueprinted.
Hardware / Seal Option:Not planning on reusing your original short block service plugs and covers? IAG offers a simple comprehensive cover and seal kit that includes (1) Rear main seal, (3) OEM wrist pin plugs, (3) OEM wrist pin plug washers, (1) OEM separator cover, (6) OEM separator cover bolts, (1) OEM wrist pin service cover, (1) OEM wrist pin service cover O-ring and (2) OEM wrist pin service cover screws. *If you are reusing your original wrist pin service plugs and covers always replace the (3) OEM wrist pin plug washers and (1) wrist pin service cover O-ring before installing a short block to avoid potential leaks. *Never reuse a rear main seal on a new short block.
*Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual products may vary
Returns may be accepted within 14 days of purchase pending Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No returns or cancellations on special order items. All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Item must be able to be resold as new. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, fluids, greases, chemicals, and clothing are not able to return.
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for most orders totaling $199 or more. A free shipping option will be available during checkout. This offer is for delivery address in the continental United States and excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items that require freight shipping.
Patterson Performance stocks a large quantity of items at any given time. Some items may require drop shipping from one of our various distributors. In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. If you're needing your product quickly, please contact us to verify product availability before placing your order. Orders requiring additional verification (security concerns, incorrect information, etc.) may need additional processing time. Estimated shipping dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change based on inventory levels and manufacturer lead times. Backordered items are shipped immediately once available.
Items ship daily, If the item you ordered is not in stock, a member of our team will contact you via email / phone.
Patterson Performance will only ship to an address that varies from your billing address if payment is made via Paypal or a financing partner.
Patterson Performance ships from multiple warehouses throughout the United States, and sometimes from manufacturers overseas.
You can simply contact us via email / telephone for a live inventory check
Find more information at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
IAG Performance is confident in our products and services and we proudly stand behind our workmanship. Therefore, we offer a limited warranty against defects in workmanship or materials, covering both parts and labor, for a standard period of 1-Year/12,000-Miles or an enhanced warranty of 2-Years/24,000 -Miles if installed by an IAG Certified Engine Installer.
Patterson Performance is an IAG Certified Engine Installer, all shortblocks purchased at Patterson Performance and installed by our shop qualify for the 2yr / 24k mile warranty.