IAG's Equal Length Headers are the perfect way to add more performance to your Subaru WRX STI. By implementing a 4-2-1 configuration with equal-length tubing and merged collector, IAG is able to improve your turbo spool up by 300rpm. Due to the free-flowing design of this header, you will see gains across the entire RPM range, as exhaust flow is vastly improved. The IAG headers are fully constructed of 304 stainless steel, including cast stainless flanges! The equal length headers feature a 45mm pipe diameter for maximum flow and performance. The header also features a slip-joint expansion section to accommodate for flex caused by heat cycling. Each IAG header is fully TIG welded for maximum strength.Each header package includes the IAG 60mm uppipe that utilizes a 3-bolt cast flange and multi-layer gasket between the manifold and uppipe, providing a stable connection without exhaust leaks. The IAG Header & Uppipe adds all of the hardware and high quality, multi-layer gaskets needed for installation including specialty copper exhaust nuts, which are proven to maintain their torque even in the extreme conditions of heat cycling present at the exhaust flange.Due to the equal length design, these headers will alter the exhaust tone from the distinct "boxer rumble" to a smoother exhaust note.Package includes:
- (x1) Equal Length Stainless Steel Header
- (x1) 3 Bolt Stainless Steel Uppipe
- (x1) 3 Bolt Uppipe Gasket
- (x3) Uppipe to Manifold Zinc Plated Bolts and Nuts.
- (x5) Uppipe to Turbo Threaded Studs
- (x1) EGT Plug
- (x6) Copper Flange Nuts (Manifold to Head)
- (x2) Manifold to Cylinder Head Gaskets
- (x1) Uppipe to Turbo Gasket
- This header will remove the "Boxer" rumble when installed.
- 2002-05 WRX Requires 2.5L STI Oil Pan
- 2006-07 WRX Requires STI Oil Cooler and STI Oil Pan
- 2002-2005 Subaru WRX (Requires 2.5L STI Oil Pan)
- 2006-2007 Subaru WRX (Requires STI Oil Cooler and STI Oil Pan)
- 2008-2014 Subaru WRX
- 2004-2021 Subaru STI
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT / LGT Spec B
- 2004-2008 Subaru Forester XT
The IAG warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of your IAG Performance Product for 12 Months or 12,000 Miles from the date of receipt.