ARP 14mm Head Stud Set is designed for use on high horsepower Subaru engines. The larger size of the stud increases its load capacity which in turn helps to prevent the cylinder head from lifting and creating head gasket failures. The oversized head studs require drilling and tapping the case as well as splitting the locating dowels to accept the larger studs. In addition, the cylinder head will also require the head stud hole clearances enlarged to accept the studs.
- (x12) ARP2000 14mm x 1.5mm Head Studs
- (x12) ARP Washers
- (x12) ARP Nuts
- (x1) ARP Fastener Assembly Lube
- Use head gaskets with 14mm stud provisions or drill head gaskets to clear the larger 14mm head studs for fitment
- Splitting the OEM locating dowels
- Drilling and tapping the engine case
- Drilling out the cylinder head stud holes for 14mm stud clearance
* Studs can be used on Subaru EJ25, FA20 DIT and 2.0L EJ20 Engines.
*Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual products may vary