The IAG Performance Cooper ring head gasket is manufactured from an asbestos-free composite raw material and features silicone based beading applied to critical areas to improve sealing around all water and oil passages. What sets this gasket apart from others is the separate stainless steel rings surrounding the bore holes. The rings assure maximum sealing for a turbocharged engine and the block and head do not require any special machining. The IAG Cooper ring gaskets are designed for high horsepower, high boost applications. The gaskets are not recommended for blocks or heads that are o-ringed. The gaskets are sold individually.
- Composite Material
- Stainless Steel Ring (AISI304)
- Specifically for 14mm Head Studs
- Silicone Beading
- 100mm Bore
- .051" Thickness
- Intended for High Horsepower, High Boost applications
- Gaskets Sold Individually
- Groove side of the ring faces up toward the head
- Do not use coatings or sprays on the gaskets
- If a block or cylinder head was previously o-ringed the groove must be filled and resurfaced before using this type of gasket.
2002-2005 Subaru WRX w/ EJ25
2005-2009 Legacy GT
2004-2013 Forester XT
*Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual products may vary