Replace the restrictive OEM plastic charge pipe and increase airflow and intercooler efficiency. The OEM charge pipe on the FA20 DIT engine is restrictive, narrows down in certain points, and has pleats that make for uneven airflow. The PERRIN Charge Pipe has a perfectly smooth interior, constant radii, and gradual bends, making for much more efficient air delivery. All of this combined creates for increased intercooler efficiency.
The PERRIN Charge Pipe comes with all the necessary connectors to install onto a stock system for greater compatibility. The CNC machined PERRIN turbo flange adapter uses the same design as the OEM flange on the turbo side of the charge pipe and uses the OEM o-ring for perfect fitment and no leaks, unlike off-the-shelf o-rings. The silicone connectors are reinforced multi-layered for durability and weather resistance.
- Constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powdercoating available in either red, black, neon yellow, or hyper teal
- Intercooler Side Diameter: 2.5"
- Turbo Side Diameter: 2"
- Charge Pipe Material: Mandrel Bent Aluminum
- Charge Pipe Finish: Wrinkle Powdercoat
- Adapter Flange Finish: Black Anodize
*Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary